The Thymi’s Home Hotel Privacy And Data Protection Policy
We at The Thymi’s Home Hotel respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice informs you about how we look after your personal data as customer, potential customer, visitor or user of our website or/and application and provide information about your privacy rights and how the legislation protects you. We are the data controller and responsible for your personal data.
We collect the following personal data about you whenever you use our services
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender, nationality., ID number, Passport number
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Data in relation to the accommodation: Room number, number of guests, date of check in date of check out……
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services, including cookies and tracking pixels.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and your communication preferences.
We use your personal data on a specific lawful basis and we retain them for a specific minimum duration, as set below:
|For which activity||What we collect||Lawful Basis||Duration of data retention|
|New customer/check in||Identity Data Contact Data||Performance of a contract with you
|Duration of accommodation||Accommodation Data||Performance of a contract with you
|Payment of the services rendered by us||
|Performance of a contract with you
Our legitimate interest (to collect our debt)
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you||Identity Data/Contact Data/Technical Data /Communication Data
We inform you that you have the right upon request for:
- Access to your personal data and receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Rectification of the personal data that we hold about you and to correct any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you.
- Erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Objection to process of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Withdrawal of consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
Other Information we collect about you:
A cookie is a small data file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit a website. A “session cookie” expires immediately when you end your session (i.e., close your browser). A “persistent cookie” stores information on the hard drive so when you end your session and return to the same website at a later date, the cookie information is still available. A web beacon is a small string of code that represents a clear graphic image and is used in conjunction with a cookie.
When you visit our website, we may use both a session and a persistent cookie. This cookie may contain information (such as a unique user ID) that is used to track your usage of our website and in some cases, your email address. Your email address is only saved in this cookie if you register with us. The web beacon allows us to capture certain additional types of information about a visit’s actions on a website, such as a visitor’s cookie number, the time, date, duration and number of page views, a description of the page where the web beacon is placed, and the details about any items that were purchased.
We may use Flash Cookie (also known as Local Stored Objects) or other similar technologies. A Flash cookie is a small data file placed in a computer using Adobe Flash technology that may be built into your computer or downloaded by you to your computer. We use these technologies to personalise and enhance your online experience, facilitate processes, personalise and store your settings. Flash cookies may help our website visitors to, for example, set volume preference associated with a video experience. They help us improve our sites by measuring which areas are of greatest interest to customers. We do not use Flash cookies for marketing or behavioural targeting purposes. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies and the cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. If you disable Flash cookies or other similar technologies, please be aware that you may not have access to certain features and services that make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
You can enable or disable cookies at any time by using the respective options offered on our website.
We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 16 years of age unless consent is given or authorised by the holder of parental responsibility over the child.
In case you have a complain about the collection and process of your personal date please do not hesitate to contact the controller’s representative
In case of any infringement of your personal data, the supervising authority is the
Hellenic Data Protection Authority Kifissias 1-3, PC 115 23, Athens, Greece Telephone: +30-210 6475600- Ε-mail: email@example.com or you may contact your local date protection authority
→This notice replaces all previous policies and is updated on the 1/5/2023. We reserve the right to change this notice, and to apply any changes to information previously collected, as permitted by law. If there are material changes to this notice or our information practices change in the future, we will notify you by posting the changes on our webs